Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lady Gaga

Need I say more...

This headband was a gift from Aunt Erin and as you can see Henley's head is still too small to sport this wild accessory! I say the headband and a pink boa would still make a great photo opt, but Daddy is still not sold on the idea! I think we might be able to work him over somehow!

This weekend was full of time well spent with family and friends. I think Henley really enjoyed the company too as I'm not sure she was put down once, she is surrounded by so many people that love her very much! I do know that I loved the way her cousins Jasmine and Naomi look at Henley...they are pretty amused by her presence. Our curious Naomi (just turned 7) was sitting with Uncle Brandon when she made a discovering statement, "oh that's right, babies don't have teeth...duh!" Then as I was tucking Henley into her car seat, she asks, "Aunt Monica, do you like being a Mom?" So many things going on in that little mind, I just love when they say whats really on their minds!

Henley is still feeding and sleeping well. She has more frequent alert times, which we really appreciate because it allows us more time to see her beautiful eyes!



Tomorrow is Monday, which means Daddy is back off to work, so it will be Henley and Mama snuggle time again!

No comments: