Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

Well, one of the many milestones took place this weekend...Henley is now sleeping in her crib! The transition went well, of course tougher on Mom than on Henley, but she is proving to be a big girl. Side note: look at her hair, it is wild! I can honestly say I think Brandon and I both slept better because we were not up with every noise she made. Correction: I was not up, Brandon suddenly sleeps in a coma these days, so he doesn't stir too much. For example, he woke the other morning, rubbed my arm and said, "wow, she slept so good..." my response, "um, no honey, you just missed the last feeding!" Well, the time has come and I am sad to say I am entering into my last week home with my baby before returning to work. Say it isn't so!


She is getting so close to showing us her true smiles!

No comments: