Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Catching Up

It has been a few weeks since my last post, I apologize for that! We have regular subscribers who are giving me grief, so before I call it a night, I did want to post a few pictures of our little munchkin and what she has learned this past week.

She is sitting up!!


I am so smitten with her right now, I am just in awe!


She has been showing the classic symptoms of teething, so I have stocked the house will all necessary items she may need to help her through this dreadful stage. It is tough to see her in discomfort, but this too shall pass. I keep thinking how different she will look with teeth!!!


She has also started taking a sippy cup, and looks like a BIG GIRL let me tell you. She is doing a really good job with it!



A few random pictures from the past few weeks...
Snuggle time with Daddy
Squash is yummy!
"excuse me, I have a question"
She waves this right foot around a lot, it is very common for her to look like this in her swing or while in the car seat. It makes us laugh, but what is even better is when she falls asleep with both feet in the air.
Happy 4th of July!

Henley meets Henley! Today while at Coral Ridge Mall, we spotted Henley's hospital picture on display, melted our hearts! That picture will be 6 months old as of this week. Hard to believe!

No comments: