Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Carving Pumpkins

Carving pumpkins reminds me of when I was a kid and since I still love acting like one, I get so excited!  My  fondest carving memories are from when we lived in Minnesota, and by the time we worked the tops off the pumpkins, the seeds were frosted and our fingers were numb. The slimy thread like guts, ooh-ooh ah ah! Every year we worked at making freaky faces that were sure to scare, but my my sweet, tooth missing, triangle eyed face never quit had that effect on other kids.  So, we have started the tradition with Henley, and she likes the guts too!


Tools are very necessary,

tasting is not,

however teamwork is encouraged!

Ta da!  I know what you are thinking, it looks like the work of a child?!  Since we all know Henley cannot play with knives, it only leaves Brandon and I to claim these beautiful pieces!!  They are just perfect!

Notice the color change...pretty sweet huh?!

Good night!

No comments: