Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Seasonal Update

Wow I have been off the radar for some time!  Making the time has been a task lately I'm not going to lie.  Since having a direct connection to Facebook from my phone, I have been relying on that to post pictures of what we have been up to...its just easier that way.  But I do love being able to return back to the blog for old photos and details so its time I get back on the bandwagon!

The house has been decorated since the day after Thanksgiving!  The feeling the Christmas tree gives throughout the house is the best, I wish I could have that glow all times of the year.  In each of the bedrooms I have mini trees set up - Henley makes sure each of them is plugged in.  If I don't get to them before she wakes, its "ut oh...lights."  She is very proud of her pink tree and often gives it kisses.
The other day, I found her in her room trying to place a tu-tu on the reindeer! 
In fact, monkey wears a tu-tu sometimes too...
Her love for tu-tu's and skirts is because we are staying busy at Dance With Me dance class through Epic Steps on Monday nights.  What a blast we have together!  A typical night will find us learning a little bit of traditional dance, first position, pleas, stretching and even the splits...but the rest of the time we get to act like animals, dance around the room together and laugh a lot!  We share this night with our good friends Kirsten & Lila which makes it easier to laugh at ourselves!

We are starting to feel the hustle and bustle of the holiday season - our calendar is full of pending gatherings and I was out and about this weekend (along with everyone else in Cedar Rapids) finishing up last minute gifts.  Its hard to believe Christmas is just next weekend, I think a lot of people are struggling with the idea that is here already!  It could be the lack of snow, and although not having a white Christmas just doesn't feel right, we have places to be and roads that need to be clear to get there!

Until I log on again, everyone have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: